Once you step on campus, you will know if Barry University is right for you.
It is amazing how one campus visit can be the pivotal moment of knowing that a university is the place for you. This is the feedback Barry University receives from many incoming students: "I knew Barry University was for me when I set foot on campus."
Barry University's 122-acre campus is located in the village of Miami Shores, seven miles north of downtown Miami and fourteen miles south of Fort Lauderdale. As the gateway to Latin America and an international trade center, South Florida offers a dynamic business and cultural environment that will enhance your educational opportunities. Our tropical climate invites you to enjoy the outdoor life year-round. You can watch any number of professional sports teams or attend a variety of cultural events. The beautiful Atlantic coast beaches are just minutes away.
Schedule a Visit
Experience for yourself the beautiful campus and friendly environment that is Barry University. Our knowledgeable and friendly Student Ambassadors conduct campus tours year round, so please visit anytime. Scheduled visits are encouraged, especially if you wish to see a dorm room, meet with faculty, or speak with a specific coach.
To schedule a campus visit, log in to your myBarry account and fill out our "Schedule a Visit" form. If you do not have a myBarry account, please create one. The myBarry account will allow you to ask questions, apply online, request more information about academic programs, and much more!
Top Reasons to Visit Barry University
- Experience the small community of friendly students, faculty and staff.
- Schedule a meeting with a specific academic area to learn more about the benefits of their degree programs.
- If you are undecided about attending Barry University, we guarantee after you visit our campus you will know for sure if Barry is right for you.
- Make it a mini vacation. After your campus tour, explore the many famous surrounding areas, including South Beach, Coconut Grove, the Florida Keys, and all the white sandy beaches in between.
- If you are from a snowy climate, it is a great excuse to get away from the chill. Barry University never sees snow… ever. Thank you Miami, Florida!
Division of Enrollment Management
1300 N.E. Second Avenue
Miami Shores, Florida 33161-6695
Office of Admission