Fall & Spring Enrollment
The statements below are reflective of VA Educational Benefits Enrollment
|Academic Level||Full Time||¾ Time||Half Time||Less than ½ Time|
Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) Information for Chapter 33/Post 9/11 GI Bill Recipients
- In order to be eligible for the BAH you must be enrolled more than half time.
- The VA will not pay BAH for the break in between terms.
PACE Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- If you register for only online courses the VA will pay the online rate and not the regular BAH rate. For 2016-2017 the rate is $805.50/month.
- If you register for one online and one classroom course you will receive the full BAH for either the A or B term.
- If you register for 3 credits for either the A or B term, you will be considered half time and will not receive the BAH.