Welcome to the Student Health Center
The purpose and mission of the Barry University Student Health Center is to provide access to quality health care to the student community, by encouraging healthy life styles through community collaboration, health promotion, disease prevention, education and mentorship. The staff respects diversity and is committed to excellent, affordable, confidential and compassionate services that enhance students learning experience in matters of personal health and well being.
- Student Health Insurance Waiver – accessible through myBarry www.barry.edu/mybarry, beginning Fall 2011
- Student Health Center Forms - http://www.barry.edu/health-services/required-health-information/forms.html
- Student Health Center Insurance Policy - www.gmsouthwest.com
- Flu Self-Triage
- Seasonal Flu
- Mobile Mammography information form
- Learn how to quit smoking today - http://www.becomeanex.org
Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm
Operational hours may vary, depending on students' needs.
Fax Number: 305-899-3751
Location: Landon Student Union 104
Contact security at 305-899-3333 for any on-campus emergencies.