- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
Preparing for Barry Law
I WAS ACCEPTED!! Now What?
Print out and follow this checklist to take you from acceptance to your first day of class:
- Secure your seat. To guarantee your seat in the Fall 2015 class you must submit your tuition deposit. Submitting your deposit secures your spot and initiates the financial aid process.
- Go to https://www.barry.edu/mybarry/account
- Create an account using the information stated on your admissions application including your full first name, last name and the email you used when applying.
- Click on the “Pay Your Tuition Deposit” link.
- Send official transcripts from every institution you attended directly to the Barry Law Admissions Office at 6441 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando FL 32807.
- Submit your FAFSA online (School Code E00993).
- Follow the instructions in the Step By Step guide to financial aid. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- Join the Barry Law Admitted Students Fall 2015 Facebook page – “message” an administrator to join the page.
- Secure housing in the Orlando area. Click here for a list of some of the most popular apartment communities recommended by current law students.
- Once you are notified that registration is open (early July), confirm your courses by completing the Registration Form online:
- Purchase your textbooks at the Barry Law Bookstore with your $1000 textbook stipend.
- Print out your course syllabi in August
- Using your Barry username, log onto the main WebLaw page
- At the top of the page click the tab for STUDENTS
- On the left menu click the tab for SYLLABI
- Select your professor's name from the dropdown menu
- Select your course
Oh oh ....