The Career Services Office at Barry University offers unique services to employers.
- A Job Listing Service that allows employers to advertise open positions at their companies.
- Corporate Information Sessions that give employers opportunities to attract students to South Florida organizations.
- Career Fairs including an annual Accounting Career Fair in the fall semester as well as a Business, Sport and Communications Career Fair in the fall and spring semesters.
- Employer Partner Program includes free admission to career fairs as well as special recognition at various events.
- Advertising opportunities in the Barry University Career Services Guide.
- Dine Like a Diplomat table sponsorship. This annual event allows you to network with students while they learn the art of dining etiquette.
In order to maximize recruiting efforts with the Andreas School of Business, we encourage companies to establish and maintain an ongoing presence within the school through the Career Services Office.
Job Listing Service
Employers can list employment opportunities or internships through eBUC$, our free, online job posting service.
Corporate Information Sessions
Corporate Information Sessions are a great way to attract students to your company. They allow you to present information about your environment, culture, recruiting opportunities, and anything else you feel is important. On-site tours allow students to experience your company culture first-hand as well as provide easier access for departmental managers to actively participate in the recruiting process.
If you are interested in hosting a Corporate Information Session, please contact Career Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
These events are a wonderful opportunity for you to showcase your organization and meet our traditional undergraduate students, our MBA and graduate students as well as our alumni. For date, time, location, and registration information, click here.
Employer Partner Program
As a Partner, your visibility on our campus will increase and your contact with Barry students will be enhanced through a variety of programs and events.Bronze and Platinum levels are available.
Advertising in our Career Services Career Guide is a great way to reach more students. Copies of this 50 page reference guide are distributed to students, faculty and alumni as a tool for them to use throughout the year.
Dine Like a Diplomat
Sponsoring a table at our Dine Like a Diplomat event means that you will have the opportunity to network with students matching your criteria. This event also teaches students and alumni correct etiquette for business and formal luncheons and dinner. The skills learned during this four-course meal provide confidence when eating within a formal or business environment.