The School of Business offers graduate assistantships. Candidates are selected on a competitive basis.
If you are selected as a graduate assistant, you may have your assistantship renewed each semester for the length of your program. Academic standing and job performance must remain satisfactory for a continued assistantship.
Criteria: Applicants must:
- Be an Andreas School of Business student.
- Have earned a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- If a current graduate student, cumulative graduate GPA must be at least 3.25.
- Have strong computer (Microsoft Office) skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills. (Will be required to take a writing test).
- Be in good standing with the university.
Preference will be given to candidates with 1 year of further matriculation.
Commitment: 20 hours per week.
Value: Nine hours tuition waiver per term.
For more information on assistantships available at the School of Business, please contact contact Leigh Ellen Johnson (email@example.com).