BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING – ACCELERATED OPTION (BSN/AO)
The Accelerated Option (AO) program is designed for students who already have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a non-nursing field and wish to pursue a career in professional nursing. Our rapid-paced, high quality AO program is delivered over four semesters and begins in the spring each year. Small class sizes allow for more interaction between students and their professors thr/oughout this rigorous course of study.
Our program is competitively priced to meet the needs of the second-degree seeking students. Tuition is $7000 per semester + $500 lab and technology fee. Additionally, CNHS is pleased to offer a wide variety of privately funded scholarships, in both spring and fall, which can help AO students offset out-of-pocket expenses.
- Small class sizes
- Tuition $7000/semester + $500 lab and technology fee
- Wide variety of privately funded scholarships available
- 20% discount for Barry University graduates
- Program completion in just 4 short semesters
- Classes start in the spring semester each year
- Baptist Health System
- Jackson Healthcare System Hospitals
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Miami Children’s Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- North Shore Medical Center
- Broward Health
- Plantation General Hospital
- Miami Jewish Health Systems
- Aventura Hospital
WHY CHOOSE BARRY'S BSN/AO PROGRAM?
Healthcare employers across Florida seek Barry University's Accelerated BSN graduates because of the program’s reputation of producing quality nurses. Our graduates are reported to be more mature, and adjust to the demands of nursing faster than graduates from traditional 4-year BSN programs. Advance your career options today at one of the most credible BSN programs in Florida.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact one our BSN/AO Advisors by completing this short form.