CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BARRY UNIVERSITY!
College is one of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life. That is why we want to help you along your path to success in the very beginning. We have created New Student Orientation to ensure a smooth transition to college life.
Barry 101 has been designed to give you the opportunity to get a head start on your new life as a Buccaneer. You will be able to, first and foremost, receive academic advising and register for your classes. Also, you will able to:
- Find out what we offer, what you need to get done this summer, and how to best prepare for enrollment at Barry University
- Speak with Housing & Residence Life and find out what to bring and what not to bring.
- Meet with Financial Aid so they can let you know what your package will be, what your bill will be, and how to make payments
- Get your student ID and choose a meal plan
- Register your vehicle
- Submit immunization records and learn about our Student Health Insurance plan
- Once you are registered for classes, you can buy or rent your books
June 10th – for local students only (transfer or freshmen). No on campus accommodations will be available.
June 19th & 20th – for freshmen
June 22nd & 23rd – for freshmen
June 26th – for transfer students only. No on campus accommodational will be available.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION – New Student Orientation helps you understand what it means to become a Barry Buccaneer and “Live a Barry Life” before classes start. You will learn about university resources and get to know your way around campus. You will enjoy team building activities, workshops, and information sessions all designed to enhance your experience at Barry. Before you know it, you will have all the information you need to Live a Barry Life.
August 16th - 18th
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Have questions about Barry 101 or New Student Orientation? Please contact us at 305.899.2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be happy to help!