Learn how you can save over $20,000 in tuition costs and earn your nursing degree through the partnership between one of the most highly-rated health care systems in South Florida and Barry University.
What is Baptist Bond?
Baptist Bond is an outstanding scholarship opportunity that accepts applicants every Spring and Fall, for up to 30 nursing students who demonstrate the integrity, knowledge and professionalism needed to gain acceptance into the Baptist Health Scholars program.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm EST
What you will learn:
- How to apply for the Baptist Bond scholarship
- How to become eligible for the program
- Length of the program and how it works
- Location of the program
- How the interview process works
- Potential employment opportunity upon graduation
Who can benefit from this webinar?
- Nursing students who are nearly finished with pre-reqs and looking for a great scholarship opportunity
- Transfer nursing students
- Parents and/or guardians of nursing students
Advance registration for the Baptist Bond Info Session is now closed.
However, you can still attend this session by clicking on the link below:
Barry University has a longstanding agreement with Baptist Health South Florida that offers students in the Traditional nursing program an opportunity to apply for the Baptist Bond Scholars Program in exchange for an employment commitment upon graduation. Upon acceptance into the Baptist Bond program, our Baptist Scholars, will complete their nursing studies at Baptist Health and become eligible for potential employment within the Baptist Healthcare System.