Now accepting applications for summer 2016
Application form: December 15
Supporting documents: December 15
Application form: March 15
Supporting documents: March 15
In addition to this online form, each applicant must also submit the following supporting documents:
- Official copies of college transcript(s).
- Three letters of recommendation from Science Professors
- Short essay. Please include the following:
- Your long-term goals
- Any research experience or interest you may have
- Why you want to participate in the RISE program and how your participation will increase the representation of underrepresented individuals in biomedical science research (defined by the National Science Foundation as well as the National Academies to be nationally underrepresented in biomedical sciences (i.e., African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans (including Alaska natives), and natives of U.S. Pacific Islands and people with disabilities).
- Any other information you feel is relevant to your application.
Supporting documents should be sent to:
Dr. Flona Redway
Department of Biology
College of Arts and Sciences
SNHS Room 337
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, FL 33161-6695
If you have any questions or would like a printed application forms, please contact Dr. Redway at 305-899-3035 or email@example.com