Instructional Activities in Sport and Recreation (ISR) offers a variety of sport, fitness and recreation classes that will help you meet your fitness goals during the spring semester.
The following are some of the one-credit classes that will be available.
One-Credit Available (3/11/13 – 4/26/13)
- ISR 151.02/251.02- Pilates (MWF, 1-150pm)
- ISR 160.01/260.01- Swimming (MW, 400-520pm)
- ISR 165.08/265.08- Tennis (TTH, 6-720pm)
- ISR 165.09/265.09- Tennis (MW, 6-720pm)
- ISR 189.06/289.06- Yoga (TTH, 530-650pm)
- ISR 199 ZU2- Zumba (MWF, 6-650pm)
- ISR 199 OS5- Outdoor Soccer (TTH 1-220pm)
- ISR 199 OS6- Outdoor Soccer (TTH 11-1220pm)
- AND MANY MORE!
Registration Deadline: March 8, 2013
For a complete list of classes please visit: http://www.barry.edu/hpls/recreation-wellness/isr-program.html or stop by Landon 112. Sign up for these classes with your advisor. Stop by and see Lorean Mapp, Wellness & ISR Coordinator, for questions. You may also call at (305) 899-4064 or e-mail us at email@example.com.