Master of Science (MS) in Human Performance and Wellness
To be accepted into this program of graduate study, you must meet the following criteria:
- Acceptance by the University's Office of Graduate Admissions
- Receipt of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited or internationally listed institution, as verified by two (2) official transcripts
- Above average undergraduate GPA
- Sufficient undergraduate preparation or life experience, as determined by the Program Coordinator
- Acceptable score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, one of which is from an academic source.
- A short essay describing personal career goals and how a graduate degree from Barry will help fulfill these goals
- A personal interview arranged with the program's graduate coordinator and/or department chair may be requested by the Program Coordinator prior to admission or obtaining "degree seeking" status
GRE applications are available from Barry's Office of Graduate Admissions (email@example.com).