- A DNP with a specialization in Anesthesiology application form and applicable fee;
- Graduation from a nurse anesthesia education program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs;
- A master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized university;
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 minimum on a 4.0 scale in graduate study. GPAs are not rounded.
- Verification of CRNA certification and recertification;
- Verification of current RN/APRN license;
- Two letters of recommendation - one from your current supervisor addressing competence in an area of practice and one from an educator addressing potential for academic success;
- Copy of your CV/resume;
- Personal statement addressing the following:
- a clear statement of your goals and expectations for entering the DNP program;
- your vision as to how practice-focused doctoral education will impact your practice as a CRNA;
- how your previous life and/or work experience will contribute to your success as a DNP student;
- a discussion of the capstone project that you wish to develop.
- Access to a computer, with high-speed Internet connection, meeting the minimum specifications set by the Anesthesiology Program for your entering semester. Upon entry to the Program, it is expected that you will have prerequisite computer skills in Microsoft Office, use of email, and the ability to use the internet.
- An interview (by invitation) with the Anesthesiology Admissions Committee in person or via a web-based meeting.
Post-Master's DNP with Specialization in Anesthesiology