About the Program Trauma-Informed Leadership and Practice
The Doctorate in Social Work (DSW) degree is designed for MSW practitioners seeking a doctoral-level practice-focused degree in Trauma-Informed Leadership and Practice.
Graduates are prepared to be experts in trauma-informed clinical practice, program and organizational management, and to be disseminators of practice-based knowledge for both the professional practice community and Schools of Social Work.
- Immerse yourself in our gold-standard curriculum focused on trauma-informed leadership and practice.
- Learn with faculty who conduct cutting-edge practice research, present internationally, and hold elected office.
- Be ready to be treated as a human and not a number with caring, student-centered professors and advisors.
- Participate in our DSW Student Association, our peer networking group, our virtual holiday reception, and our in-person DSW Symposium.
- Prepare for your future as a doctoral level, scholar-practitioner who will transform workplaces and shape practice