Award Amount: In addition to merit scholarship and financial aid, a scholarship of $15,625 annually for four years will be awarded to two students.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Students applying to the Bachelor of Science in Education program at our Adrian Dominican School of Education
- Have a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- SAT 1040 or ACT 20 (test optional)
- Have graduated from a public high school in Miami-Dade or Broward counties.
- Provide documentation of completing a minimum of 75 service hours during high school.
- Demonstrate financial need (as determined by our Office of Financial Aid and a review of your completed FAFSA).
- Submit a 500-750 word essay describing what inspired you to pursue a career in education and why you deserve this scholarship.