How Do I Get Started?
To request accommodations through the OAS, please use the link below
Please note that supportive documentation MUST be uploaded as part of your request.
Once you submitted the request for accommodations, a member from the OAS will contact you to schedule an intake appointment. To ensure that students receive the accommodation needed in a timely manner, and due to advance planning requirements for housing-related accommodations, the following deadlines have been stablished:
To Request Academic Accommodations:
- Fall Semester 2019 September 30th, 2019
- Spring Semester 2020 February 17th, 2020
- Summer I & II 2020 June 1st, 2020
To Request Housing Accommodations:
- Returning students: April 1st
- New Students starting Fall semester: June 1st
- New students starting spring semester: November 1st
The OAS Location
Landon Student Union 102 (down the hall from Public Safety)
The OAS Staff
Lina Villegas, MS
Felix Vega Pagan, B.S.
Accessibility Accommodations Coordinator