Sport Management Degree, MS
Barry University 's 36-credit hour Master of Science Sport Management combines both academic excellence and practical experience to prepare you for opportunities in management in a variety of sport, recreation, and health promotion areas, including:
- Arena Facility Management
- Professional and Amateur Sports
- High School and College Athletics
- Resort and Tourism Industries
- Parks and Recreational Centers
- Fitness and Wellness Centers
Barry's Sport Management graduate program offers you several advantages:
- A proven record of success; Barry alumni have worked with all four of South Florida 's professional sport teams.
- A location that gives you access to multinational business, a vibrant leisure/tourism industry, and several professional teams.
- A program designed for working professionals, with evening classes.
- Academic preparation that includes case study analysis, emphasizing the practice and promotion of ethics and human values.
- An opportunity to cross-register for classes in business, journalism, communications, and psychology to enhance your preparation for sport-related careers.
- A dual master’s degree option.
- Practical experience including over 240 hours of internships in multiple sport, recreation, or fitness organizations, allowing you to gain a broader perspective of your preferred career path.