Executive Leadership Program
The Executive Leadership Certificate Program is an 8–part series based on the Harvard Case-Studies, problem-based learning-centered approach. The case method challenges you to learn leadership skills that are appropriate to the practical problems faced as a public official, private manager or community members. There are total of 8 courses and each course is 4 hours for a total of 32 hours for the program.
The program is geared towards those with mid or upper level management experience preferably in state or local government. Please submit resume for review with application.
- Harvard Case Study 1 - Building Partnerships
- Harvard Case Study 2 - Crises Management
- Harvard Case Study 3 – Social Issues
- Harvard Case Study 4 - Criminal Justice
- Harvard Case Study 5 - Budget
- Harvard Case Study 6 - Education
- Harvard Case Study 7 – Human Resources
- Harvard Case Study 8 – Information Technology
Cost: $150 for each course.
Please contact: CE@barry.edu for more information.