What’s included in the CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation course?
The following course materials are available for your students and instructors.
- Two printed books, also available via online e-reader, provide in-depth exploration of the 3 exam domains from the 2020 PMP® Examination Content Outline.
- Organized into 5 modules:
Module 1: Business Environment (Exam Domain III)
- Chapter 1: Project management concepts
- Chapter 2: Project Life Cycles, Phases and Process Groups
- Chapter 3: Project Benefits and Value
- Chapter 4: Compliance
- Chapter 5: Change Management
- Chapter 6: External Business Environment Changes
Module 2: People (Exam Domain I)
- Chapter 1: Project Manager Role and Tuckman Ladder
- Chapter 2: Forming—The Project Manager
- Chapter 3: Forming—The Project Team
- Chapter 4: Storming
- Chapter 5: Norming
- Chapter 6: Performing
- Chapter 7: Adjourning
Module 3: Process Design (Exam Domain II)
- Chapter 1: Governance Structure
- Chapter 2: Incremental Value
- Chapter 3: Project Methodology and Knowledge Areas
- Chapter 4: Agile and Hybrid Project Methodologies
- Chapter 5: Project Artifacts
- Chapter 6: Data Gathering and Analysis
- Chapter 7: Project Integration Overview
- Chapter 8: Project Integration Knowledge Areas
Module 4: Process Constraints (Exam Domain II)
- Chapter 1: Scope
- Chapter 2: Schedule
- Chapter 3: Costs and Budget
- Chapter 4: Resources
- Chapter 5: Procurement
- Chapter 6: Quality
- Chapter 7: Risk
Module 5: Process Managing and Closing (Exam Domain II)
- Chapter 1: Change Control
- Chapter 2: Stakeholder Engagement
- Chapter 3: Communications
- Chapter 4: Knowledge Transfer
- Chapter 5: Closures
Interactive Online Study Tools
The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation course provides a learning path through interactive online study tools including over 1300 practice questions. These tools help students apply the concepts learned in the reading materials and test their understanding and retention of the topics. Students have access to the online tools for one year.
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Glossary: Reference key PMP terminology and official PMI® definitions.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a test that emulates the timing/weighting of the PMP® computer-based exam.
- Progress Reports: Track activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access worksheets, helpful test-taking tips, PMP® Exam resources, feedback links, and more.
The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation instructor materials include everything needed to prepare and deliver a consistent and effective learning experience
Instructor Resource Book:
The Instructor Resource Book gives instructors the background and direction they need to teach and manage the course.
- Student and instructor responsibilities
- Course syllabus (virtual and classroom-based formats)
- Recommended time allocations
- Information on how to customize and use the PowerPoint slides
- An overview of the online session reports
Instructor Version of Student Materials:
The instructor version of the materials includes the same content that is provided to students.
CUSTOMIZABLE POWERPOINT SLIDES:
Instructors can download the PowerPoint slides to guide instruction and present general concepts. Slides can be modified or reorganized to suit class and instructor needs.
ONLINE SESSION REPORTS:
When students complete the quizzes and activities included in the CertWise® Learning System for PMP Exam Preparation® course, their progress and results are available to instructors through the Learning Analytics Center. The reports allow instructors to see how students are progressing through the course, grouped by session, and help them develop a custom learning plan for their students.