Financing your future
Barry University believes that a high-quality education should never be unaffordable. Investing in your career is a big decision, but there are many ways to secure full and partial funding, including:
- PMIEF scholarships — The Project Management Institute’s Education Foundation offers several scholarships for professional development.
- Tuition reimbursement — Your company may offer full or partial reimbursement for courses that advance your skills.
- Student loans — Federal and private loans and grants may be available to you. Contact Barry University's Continuing Education team at CE@barry.edu for more information.
- Corporate training — Many companies build corporate training into their budgets. Ask your employer if your PMP® training can be covered.
- Funding for military service — Active servicemembers, veterans, and their spouses may qualify for funding through DANTES or the GI Bill.
- Lifetime Learning tax credit — You do not need to be pursuing an advanced degree to receive a 20% tax credit for the first $10,000 paid for tuition and related expenses.