- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
General Requirements For Full Admission
- Completed Application including applicant's statement of purpose and goals.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Graduate grade point average of 3.0 (B) or higher.
- Two recent letters of professional recommendation for graduate study.
- Provisional acceptance may vary by program.
- For teacher certification programs, if the undergraduate cumulative grade point average is between a 2.5 and a 2.99, the student may be admitted provisionally. Full acceptance into a graduate teacher certification program is contingent upon a minimum GPA of 3.0 in graduate studies during the provisional admission period.
- Applicants who have been provisionally accepted must complete all outstanding admission requirements before they will be permitted to register beyond the credit limit. That limit is 12 credits.
Oh oh ....