- submit a completed application form with a $30.00 nonrefundable application fee (waived for Barry alumni).
- have earned the Master of Divinity or its equivalent. You will need to provide completed transcripts from each college or university you attended. Please note that international credentials from an educational system other than the United States must be evaluated by a foreign credential evaluator who is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- have three years of ministry experience.
- submit resume or curriculum vitae
- submit a written autobiography of your ministry and theological journey.
- complete an interview with members of the D. Min. Committee.
- submit three letters of recommendation. Please note that one must be an academic reference.
- submit an Alien Registration Receipt Card ("green card") if you have permanent resident status rather than citizenship.
- submit a TOEFL examination score if your university/college degree is from an institution in which English is not the language of instruction.
Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) Admission Requirements To be considered for full acceptance to the Doctor of Ministry program, you will need to:
For more information on admission requirements, please contact Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or by calling 305-899-3100.