Students must earn a ‘C’ or better in each course to meet the Post Baccalaureate Certificate requirement.
Public Administration Certificate
Public Administration Certificate Curriculum Students who earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university may enroll in the Post-Baccalaureate Public Administration Certificate program. To receive the Post Baccalaureate Certificate, students must complete 21-credits in the specified curriculum.
Required Major Courses (21 Credits)
- PUB 301 Principles of Public Administration
- PUB 302 Values and Ethics in Public Administration
- PUB 310 Research Methods & Techniques in Public Administration
- PUB 403 Public Budgeting & Finance
- PUB 404 Concepts & Issues in Public Planning
- PUB 406 Human Resources in the Public Sector
- PUB 408 Public Administration & the Political Process