Florida certified teachers looking to obtain a master’s degree and Level I Florida state certification in Educational Leadership. Online Program available.
Educational Leadership, MS
Educational Leadership, MS Master's Degree The master’s (MS) in Educational Leadership incorporates the 10 Florida Principal Leadership Standards within the 36-semester-hour graduate program. You can choose from 2 degree options:
MS with Florida Certification
36 credit hours, including an internship completed within your school,
MS without Florida Certification
Current non-certified teachers or those eligible for certification either through another state or an alternative venue looking to obtain a master’s degree. Online Program available.
36 credit hours, including a practicum completed within your school.
The program includes study of the dynamics of educational organizations and successful practices that inspire the full realization of human potential. You will experience face-to-face and online instruction in an active, culturally diverse, and hands-on learning environment.
As a graduate, you will increase your abilities to:
- Plan and assess effective change processes and lead organizational development within a caring environment.
- Make sound decisions, allocate with scarce resources and manage complex systems.
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity in instructional and institutional leadership.
- Apply current technologies to instructional and administrative processes and envision, plan, implement and evaluate new applications.
- Critically address the challenges of education yet champion a positive vision of its future.