Did you know that nearly half of enrolled college students are non-traditional learners ages 21 and up? Barry University’s undergraduate degree-completion programs have long supported adult learners, many of whom balance the responsibilities of families and full-time careers. Our flexible programs celebrate and build on professional experience, giving every adult learner an individualized path to career development.
- *Bachelor of Public Administration
- *Bachelor of Science in Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Administration with Specialization in Health Services Administration
- *Bachelor of Science in Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- *Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- *Denotes programs that are also available online.
We Save You and Your Employees Time and Money!
In addition to providing flexible, accelerated timelines for completion, our programs recognize previous academic and work experience. Our unique Portfolio Program translates real-world learning to academic credit, and we work diligently to transfer credits earned at other institutions, meaning students spend less time and money getting their degree.
To find out more about how Barry Extended Learning can be your partner in educating your workforce, get in touch!