Combine the independence of off-campus housing with the convenience, flexibility and value of on-campus dining. This plan provides Commuter students with 175 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall during the semester, and $250 in dining dollars for use throughout the semester.
Commuter Meal Plan Options
Housing and Residence Life
Commuter Meal Plan Options
This plan is designed for the student that is always on campus but lives off-campus. It provides the convenience, flexibility and value of on-campus dining with an option of 100 meals in Roussell Dining Hall along with $150 in dining dollars both available for the entire semester.
Created for the off-campus student looking for the ultimate convenience, flexibility and value. This plan includes 50 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall and $150 in dining dollars for use throughout the semester.
Easy, convenient, and budget-friendly, this plan includes 35 opportunities to enjoy meals in Roussell Dining Hall and $100 in dining dollars for use during the semester.
Save time and money, this plan allows Commuter students the ability to dine on campus with 25 any time meals in Roussell Dining Hall.
Guest & Meal Passes: Commuter students have the ability to use their block meal plans to swipe their friends and guests into Roussell Dining Hall.
Dining Dollars: Dining Dollars are bonus dollars that come with the meal plans. They are a great way to dine across campus, allowing students to eat outside of Roussell; Dining Dollars can be used at the retail locations such as Subway, Chick-n-Grill, Outtakes, We Proudly Serve Starbucks at the [Buc Stop Café @ Thompson Hall], Create, Juiceblendz, Outtakes [Dominican Hall] and Bucky's Cove.
Meal Plan Equivalency Program: The meal plan equivalency program allows students to grab a combo meal at Dominican Hall’s Create, Juiceblendz, Outtakes and Roussell to-Go and to substitute a meal swipe off their meal plan. All other retail locations accept dining dollars, flex bucs, cash, credit or debit.
Menu: The menu at Roussell is as diverse as its student body. The location features house-made pizza, salad bar, fresh-baked pastries, made-to-order deli station, homestyle station, vegetarian options, local produce, healthy selections, grill, beverages, coffee, breakfast corner, and more. The menu changes consistently and theme meals are offered throughout the year to bring excitement and fun in the dining hall.
How To Utilize Your Dining Meal Plan:
- Your student ID (BucCard) is required at each meal attended.
- You are the only one who may use your meal card.
- Meal plan selections cannot be changed during a semester.
- Meal plans expire at the end of each semester.
- Dining Dollars are a great way to dine across campus. They can be used at the retail locations in the Subway, Chick-n-Grill, Outtakes, We Proudly Serve [Buc Stop Café @Thompson Hall], Create, Juiceblendz, Outtakes [Dominican Hall] and Bucky's Cove
- The meal plan equivalency program allows students to grab a combo meal at Dominican Hall’s – [Create, Juiceblendz and Outtakes] and Roussell to-Go to substitute a meal swipe off their weekly meal plan swipe allotment. These locations will offer combos in exchange for a meal swipe. All other retail locations can accept dining dollars, flex bucks, cash, credit or debit.
- Instantly add Flex Bucs to your account through the GET website or the GET mobile app. The funds can be added through either platform with a debit or credit card. Parents and Guardians can also add Flex Bucs to their student's account through the GET platforms.
- To Add/Purchase Flex Bucs: Log into the GET mobile app or website, select "Deposit Funds" followed by "Credit Card Purchase" and choose "Flex Bucs". When prompted, add your form of payment, and choose the amount of Flex Bucs you would like to add to the account.
- Funds can also be added in-person at the ID office, which is in Landon Student Union Room 103, with a concierge representative or the Flex Bucs Load Station located directly outside the office.
- Requests for billing against excess Financial Aid, loans or scholarship funds to your Flex Bucs account are done with the Student Accounts office by emailing the request and specific amount to email@example.com
For questions pertaining to meal plan selection, please contact the Student Union Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-899-3085.