Skip to main content

Health Requirements

Student Health Services

Student Health Services Requirements

All Students


  • Download the Immunization Record form. Take to health care provider to be completed and signed. Go to and follow the instructions for entering your immunizations. You will have access to the portal after you have you have submitted your deposit to the University or you have registered for the first time at Barry University.
  • The student health portal is designed to help you manage your immunization requirements quickly and easily. You can use this site to submit various online forms and track your own health history at Student Health Services. Immunizations must be entered into the portal prior to the first day of classes. If you have any difficulty with the portal, please email your records to or call Student Health Services at 305 899-3750 for assistance.
  • Acceptable records of immunizations may be obtained from the following sources:
    • High School records
    • Personal shot records (signed or stamped by a healthcare provider)
    • Health Department or physician records
    • Military documents or World Health Organization documents
    • Previous college or university immunization records (these records do not automatically transfer, you must request a copy)

Please note: All paperwork must be entered into the portal prior to the first day of classes. Failure to provide documentation will delay the registration process for subsequent semesters and will impact your campus housing.

All vaccinations are available at a reduced rate in Student Health Services. If you are insured by the University endorsed student insurance plan, United Health Care Student Resources insurance, all vaccinations are covered at 100%. If you have private insurance, it is in the students’ best interest to receive the vaccinations at an outside provider. Although the vaccinations are available in Student Health Services All financial responsibility for vaccinations will be the responsibility of the student since Student Health does not accept 3rd party reimbursement from insurance plans other than the endorsed student health plan, UHCSR. Fees for vaccinations will be deferred to the student account.

If your immunizations records are written in a foreign language please have them translated through a reputable translation service prior to submission to the SHS.

Please make duplicate copies of all records and information you send to Student Health Services for your personal files.



  • To retrieve your current Immunization History Record once you have registered for classes and uploaded your immunization forms to the Student Health Portal please log onto
  • Print an immunization record from the portal

If you would like your Immunization History Record officially stamped, please visit Student Health Services in Landon 104.

Sign in to use the pins