Barry University is committed to supporting undocumented and DACA/DREAMer students. As an institution of higher learner with a deep commitment to fostering a diverse and equitable community, we strive to serve all of our students and their families, including those who are undocumented and those who have been directly impacted by the phase-out of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA).
Resources for Undocumented Students
Resources for Undocumented Students DACA/Dreamer
Barry University Resources
At Barry, DREAMers are currently considered for the following scholarship and grant programs:
- Merit-based scholarships
- Barry University Stamps Scholars Program
- The Founders’ Scholarship
- Catholic High School Grant
- Honors Program Scholarship
- Pep Band Grant
- Cheerleading Scholarship
- Barry University Athletic Award
Find out more about these funding opportunities.
More Financial-Aid Resources
- La Unidad Latina Foundation Scholarship - Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans (For Grad students) – Application Deadline: October 28, 2021
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship - Application Deadline: November 18, 2021
Learn more about Financial Aid for Undocumented Students.
- My Undocumented Life - One of the largest online platforms serving undocumented community members, with up-to-date resources for students
- College Success Guide - Resources for DREAMers
- DACA Basics - Find out how the DREAM Act, DACA, and other key immigration rulings impact you
- DACA Phase-Out - What it might mean for you and how to respond
Know Your Rights