Payment Plan Benefits
Once you are registered for the term, you can sign up for a payment plan which provides:
- Easy online plan enrollment
- College expenses paid overtime
- Electronically processed payments on the due dates
- No interest
- Students’ ability to assign users (like parents or family members) to make payments
- Multiple payments versus one lump sum
- Students’ ability to meet payment due dates
- Avoiding a late fee
Before You Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Ensure that all financial aid is in place and requirements for disbursement are met.
- Contact Office of Student Accounts if you anticipate receiving funds from a third party such Florida Prepaid or other government and private entities.
- Carefully review your Barry student account to ensure all charges are correct and in place. Charges such as room, meals and health insurance are added or adjusted at different times after you register.
- Read and review the payment plan information outlined below.
- Sign up for payment plan on the Student Portal