Gregory F. and Donna Greene Scholarship for Education
Honoring Sister Linda Bevilacqua, OP, PhD
Award Amount: In addition to merit scholarship and financial aid, a scholarship of $15,625 annually for four years will be awarded to two students.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be admitted as a full-time student to the Bachelor of Science in Education program at our Adrian Dominican School of Education
- Have a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Test Requirements: SAT 1170 and/or ACT 26
- Have graduated from a public high school in Miami-Dade or Broward counties
- Provide documentation of completing a minimum of 75 service hours during high school
- Demonstrate financial need (as determined by our Office of Financial Aid and a review of your completed FAFSA)
- Submit a 500-750 word essay describing what inspired you to pursue a career in education and why you deserve this scholarship.
- The application opens October 1 .
- The deadline is April 1.
- Notifications will be made by May 1.
- The scholarship may be awarded to two students.
How to Apply
Submit documentation of your service hours and your essay to email@example.com.
The scholarship committee will verify your admission status, high school GPA, and financial need with our Department of Recruitment and Admissions.
Call us at 305.899.3100 or 1.800.695.2279, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.