Work Authorization (F-1)

As an F-1 student you will be eligible for employment at different stages of your degree program. Below are employment opportunities available to you:

All employment must be directed through IMP whether it is paid or unpaid.

*All international students are required to report to Internal Revenue Service each year regardless of income.

J1 Student Employment Request Sheet