Resources and Services
Various resources and services are available for departments to use in fostering andfurthering Mission education. If you cannot find the resource you need under the categories listed here, please feel free to contact our office at 305-899-3599. You can also email us at ME@barry.edu.
To order Mission Statement and Core Commitments Cards:
- Email us at ME@barry.edu if your order is for less than 100.
- Enter an Assembla Ticket to request directly from Marketing if you need more than 100. Please note that for these orders, your department covers the cost and not OME.
Catholic Higher Education Resources
- Adrian Dominican Sister's Mission and Vision
- A Living Journey, a 25-minute ADS historical documentary
- ADS Sponsored Institutions
- Dominican Volunteers
- Dominican Young Adults
- List of Dominican colleges & universities
- The Delegation of the Order of Preachers to the United Nations
- The Order of Preachers
- Catholic Higher Ed & Catholic Social Teaching
Mission Education Framework
Barry’s Strategic Agenda 2011-2016 calls for the establishment of a framework for infusing Mission into all we do as a University community. In collaboration with key departments and offices, a framework for conceptualizing mission education and leadership development has been created. This framework utilizes a foundational, formative and advanced developmental model which recognizes that our University community has a range of experiences that require a variety of engagement opportunities for effective Mission integration. This document is prepared annually by the Office of Mission Engagement (OME) to guide the development of mission education at Barry University. All members of the Barry community are invited to collaborate to further mission program opportunities that support Barry’s Catholic identity, Dominican heritage, Adrian Dominican foundation and collegiate traditions.