Transfer Credit Review at Barry University
Considering transferring to Barry University but would like to know what will transfer from your current or former institution and how your coursework would apply to a specific major at Barry? Do you need assistance figuring out your degree audit or Transfer Equivalency Report?
Sign up for an over-the-phone appointment! Please choose from the days below.
- You will speak with dedicated Transcript Evaluators for an informal Transfer Credit session who will provide you with an unofficial evaluation of your unofficial transcript(s); or provide you with an explanation of your transfer equivalency report, degree audit, and transfer credit policies.
- Set up an online or phone appointment to meet with a financial aid counselor once you have your transfer equivalency report and to find out what financial aid may be available to you.
We are here to answer all of your transfer credit questions. Even if you have not yet submitted an application for admission.
Appointments Available Every 30 Minutes, From 10:00 Am - Noon And From 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Not Available for Transfer Days? No Worries!
Contact Xiomara Martinez at 305.899.3883 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone or in-person transcript evaluation at your convenience. We can’t wait to help you find out how your hard work will transfer to Barry University
Are you a Graduate student?
Please contact Danielle Pineda at 305.981.5156 or email@example.com
Useful ResourcesArticulation Agreement
Document that contains the specific transfer policies for all specific academic programs in Barry University.
Equivalency charts for credit-granting exams
- Transfer Credit Policies
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- International Baccalaureate Diplomas (IB)
- General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A Level)
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)
NOTE: If you have at least 12 college level credits from a regionally accredited college or university, you would be considered a transfer applicant (High school students with advanced placement and college credits should apply as first-year applicants.)
New Economic Relief Grant
In an effort to support those impacted by Covid-19, Barry University has created the Economic Relief Grant for eligible domestic transfer students. Only domestic transfers for Fall 2020 who submit a FAFSA and express financial need are eligible for consideration. In order to be considered for this grant, a prospective student must first be accepted to Barry University.
If you are an Accepted student that meets eligibility criteria, make sure to:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. It is important that you add Barry University’s institution code: 001466 on your application so that we may receive the results automatically
- Login to your MyBarry account and express your interest in receiving this grant.
- Contact your admission counselor or our main admissions office if you have any questions.