Following completion of the CERTIFICATE IN MONTESSORI EARLY CHILDHOOD, graduates will have acquired the ability to:
- Identify the learning needs of each early childhood student;
- Integrate the knowledge, understanding, skills, and values necessary to meet individual and group developmental needs;
- Analyze data from classroom observation to improve effectiveness of instruction;
- Design, organize, and implement a developmentally appropriate program for the early childhood age group in accordance with the Montessori philosophy; and
- Interpret student and classroom observable data to administrators, parents, and the community.