The mission of Health Promotion and Wellness is to implement a robust offering of programs and collaboration services that create a culture of well-being and mindfulness. Health Promotion and Wellness will provide personal development, including learning in relation to the practice of healthier behaviors, educational programming, and encourages holistic emotional, physical, and social well-being for the Barry University Student academic success.
Goals and Objectives
Health Promotion and Wellness Purpose: To promote wellness and health on campus in order to foster student success. We do this by:
- Increase opportunities for students to learn and enact healthy behaviors.
- Improve access to accurate health and wellness information and resources.
- Establish and enhance long-term, sustainable, healthy behaviors.
- Provide opportunities that empower students to reach their full potential as healthy adults and leaders.
- Advocating for a healthy BarryU Community.
Below you will find a summary of current wellness programs and initiatives. Click on each program to learn more.