New Student Orientation Steps Ready, Set, Go!
Submit your enrollment deposit
Congratulations on taking this major first step and committing to become a Buccaneer! Our team is ready to work closely with you to check off important tasks to ensure a smooth start to your first semester.
Pay Your Enrollment Deposit HERE.
Register for classes
- Schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor on the myBarry dashboard. Class registration begins on November 3rd.
Apply for housing
- Submit your housing application on the myBarry dashboard..
Complete the New Student Checklist
- Complete all items on the NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST prior to attending New Student Orientation in January.
Participate in New Student Orientation activities:
- December 8th: Virtual New Student & Family Q&A
- January 6th: New Resident Move-in
- January 7th: New Student Orientation
- January 9th: Back to Barry Brunch
- January 12th: Club and Resource Expo
Register for the January 7th New Student Orientation on the myBarry dashboard. The campus community will officially welcome you as you begin to explore our freshmen traditions and create fun memories with your fellow students. Resident students will receive more information on first year move-in from Housing and Residence Life via email.
All in-person New Student Orientation sessions and activities are designed for new students only. Parents and guests are invited to join us for the virtual Q&A in December.
Mark your calendars! Spring classes will begin Monday, January 10.
The Academic Calendar provides a full overview of important dates and deadlines.