To apply to Barry University, you must submit the following to the Office of Admissions:
- A completed undergraduate application. This application can be electronically submitted, or you can print out the application from the web and mail it in.
- Application fee of US $30. Please make your nonrefundable application fee payable to Barry University. If you submit electronically, please follow instructions on web pages regarding fee payment.
- Official high school transcripts and all college/university transcripts .
- Official SAT I or ACT scores.
- If you are an international student whose first language is not English, you must also submit a TOEFL score. Educational records - transcripts, record of marks, school-leaving examinations - must be accompanied by certified English translations if in a language other than English.