All registered students are welcome to utilize Student Health Services excluding online students. Graduate and PACE students will be billed the Student Health Access fee upon their first visit.
- Assessment of injury or illness by a registered nurse
- Evaluation and treatment by a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner
(APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED FOR WELL VISITS)
- Referral to appropriate community resources
(the student will assume financial responsibility for services provided through these resources)
- Select non-prescriptive medications
- Limited in-house prescriptive medications
- Select immunizations
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Insurance consultation
- Health education
Services Not Offered
- X-rays and other sophisticated diagnostic testing
- Specialty physician care
- Dental care
- Vision Care
- Emergency care after-hours Overnight infirmary services
- Student transportation
Services provided at the Student Health Services are available to all fulltime registered students.
These services are "fee for service". These costs are discounted fees that will be billed directly to the university sponsored student insurance plan or will be deferred to the students account.
These services are independently billed from the retailer and insurance company. Insurance premium may be deferred to the students account during the open enrollment period.