- Assessment of injury or illness by a registered nurse
- Evaluation and treatment by a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner* (APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED FOR WELL VISITS)
- Referral to appropriate community resources (the student will assume financial responsibility for these services
- Select non-prescriptive medications
- Limited in-house prescriptive medications*
- Select immunizations*
- Student Health Insurance Plan **
- Insurance consultation
- Health education>
Services Not Offered
- X-rays and other sophisticated diagnostic testing
- Specialty physician care
- Dental care
- Vision Care
- Emergency care after-hours Overnight infirmary services
- Student transportation
Services provided at the Student health center are available to all fulltime registered students.
*These services are "fee for service". Fees will be billed directly to the university sponsored student insurance plan or will be deferred to the students account.
** These services are independently billed from the retailer and insurance company. Insurance premium may be deferred to the students account during the open enrollment period.