Cable Services and Information Channel Instructions
The Student Union Office manages cable television for all residence halls and campus offices. Requests for cable TV service can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view these files.
Information Channel Submission Instructions
- All requests must be submitted to email@example.com one week prior to air time.
- All requests must have the approval of the sponsoring organization's president and other approved board member.
- The correct pixel aspect ratio of TVs is 1280 x720 pixels at approximately 150 dpi.
- All requests must include air dates.
- The maximum display period is capped at two weeks for all requests.
- Acceptable file formats for the Info Channel are: jpg, psd, bmp, pub, tiff, and pdf files.
- Content material may not promote outside organizations or events not sponsored by Barry University.
- All text must be legible, and large enough to be seen from a distance.
All your questions must be addressed to:
The Student Union Office