- The point with GRE requirement should be deleted. It should match our requirements on the insert: A completed application
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution with at least a 3.0 GPA and official sealed transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- A maximum of six graduate credit hours may be transferred from an accredited college or university as appropriate to the program and as approved by the advisor.
- Course work must be relevant to the discipline, at B level or higher.
- Credits must be earned within the seven-year limitation set for the degree.
- Courses must be approved by the appropriate program advisor.
- Courses must not have been applied toward another degree.
- Courses work must be approved by the administration before credit is awarded.