- A completed application (barry.edu/myBarry)
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution with at least a 3.0 GPA and official sealed transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose (250 - 500 words providing evidence for the relevance of this degree to current or future career goals)
- A maximum of six graduate credit hours may be transferred from an accredited college or university as appropriate to the program and as approved by the advisor.
- Coursework must be relevant to the discipline, at B level or higher.
- Credits must be earned within the seven-year limitation set for the degree.
- Courses must be approved by the appropriate program advisor.
- Courses must not have been applied toward another degree.
- Courseswork must be approved by the administration before credit is awarded.