USE OF UNIVERSITY FACILITIES
In order to ensure scheduling of university facilities in an organized manner and to ensure compliance with university policies, it is necessary to maintain a comprehensive reservation procedure for all programs and events. The Center for Student Involvement, located in Landon Student Union, processes all of the registered student organization requests for the use of university facilities. All other requests for university facilities must be processed through Facilities Management - Conference and Event Services Department.
Due to the high demand for the Landon Student Union, the following priority reservation system is utilized to ensure equitable and efficient use of space by interested groups:
- Activities sponsored by the Campus Activities Board
- Activities sponsored by registered student organizations
- Special events by university entities
- Activities sponsored by academic departments, Student Affairs departments or administrative units
- Activities sponsored by non-university entities