How To Apply For Financial Aid

After applying for admission, you should submit the completed packet of financial aid forms available through Barry's Financial Aid Office. This packet includes:

  • Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)* (also available online)
  • Barry University's Graduate and Professional Financial Aid Supplemental Application
  • Federal Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note.

You may file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Be sure to designate Barry as the recipient of the application data. Please include Barry University's Institutional Code is 001466. If you are completing a paper FAFSA, it should be forwarded to one of the federally approved Multiple Data Entry Processors.

The remainder of the supporting applications and documentation should be sent directly to the Office of Financial Aid at Barry.

Please note: If your Free Application for Federal Student Aid is selected for verification, you may have to submit additional documentation. We will notify you if tax returns or verification forms are required to complete the verification process.