- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
Connect with us
Preparing for Barry Law
I WAS ACCEPTED!! Now What?
Print out and follow this checklist to take you from acceptance to your first day of class:
- Secure your seat. To guarantee your seat in the Fall 2014 class you must submit your tuition deposit in the amount of $400. Submitting your deposit not only secures your spot, it initiates the financial aid process.
- Go to https://www.barry.edu/mybarry/account
- Create an account using the information stated on your admissions application including your full first name, last name and the email you used when applying.
- Click on the “Pay your Tuition Deposit” link.
- Send official transcripts from every institution you attended directly to the Barry Law Admissions Office at 6441 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando FL 32807.
- Submit your FAFSA online (School Code E00993) and contact Financial Aid by phone (321) 206-5636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss necessary paperwork to complete financial aid process.
- Join the Barry Law Admitted Students Fall 2014 Facebook page – “message” an administrator to join the page.
- Attend “Admitted Students Day” on March 29th, on our Orlando campus, or one of our many “Lunch and Learn” sessions for admitted students. Admitted Students Day Event
- Secure housing in the Orlando area. These are some of our most popular apartment listings recommended by current law students. Housing Information
- Confirm your courses by completing the Registration Form online
- Purchase your textbooks either on the web or the Barry Law Bookstore.
- Print out your course syllabus in July
- Using your Barry username, log onto the main WebLaw page
- At the top of the page click the tab for STUDENTS
- On the left menu click the tab for SYLLABI
- Select your Professor's name from the dropdown menu
- Select your course
Oh oh ....