Preparing for Barry Law
I WAS ACCEPTED!! Now What?
Follow These Steps To Secure Your Seat Or Withdraw Your Acceptance From Barry Law:
- Secure or decline your seat. To guarantee your seat in the class you must submit your $250 tuition deposit. Submitting your deposit secures your spot and locks in your financial award. Financial award paperwork cannot be processed without a deposit on file. If you do not plan to attend Barry Law, you must fill out a withdrawal form
- Final transcript Have your final transcript conferring your Bachelor’s degree sent to Barry University School of Law. The transcript may be forwarded to LSAC for inclusion in the CAS, via Parchment, or directly to the law school by mail. The transcript is required before the first day of classes.
- Submit your FAFSA online (School Code E00993) and follow the instructions in the Step By Step guide to financial aid. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- Join the Barry Law Admitted Students page – “message” an administrator to join the page. Use this page to communicate with your classmates.
- Secure housing in the Orlando area. View a list of some of the most popular apartment communities recommended by current law students.
- Register for classes. Submit registration forms by completing the Register for Classes and My Documents through myBarry. These documents are generally available in June
- Arrange to attend on campus events such as Admitted Students Day and Admissions to Oath. These programs will help acclimate you to Barry Law and introduce you to the people working to make your law school experience a success.
- Purchase your textbooks at the Barry Law Bookstore.
- Print out your course syllabi
- Using your Barry username, log onto the main WebLaw page
- Click the tab for ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- On the left menu click the tab for COURSE SYLLABI
- Select your professor's name from the dropdown menu
- Select your course