The LeaderShape South Florida Institute is a weeklong, off campus experience in partnership with six colleges and universities. Students are encouraged to apply during the spring semester and selected students will receive full funding to attend the LeaderShape Institute in Jupiter, FL (including registration fee, transportation, meals, and housing).
The LeaderShape Institute challenges students to lead with integrity while working towards a vision grounded in their deepest values. Students explore not only what they want to do, but who they want to be. The week is intended to produce a breakthrough in the leadership capacity of participants—benefiting them individually, as well as their respective communities and the organizations they will go on to lead and serve in the future.
The LeaderShape Institute® features six extensive days of community building and personal leadership training. Each day is designed to target a specific area of development:
- Day One: "Building Community"
- Day Two: "The Value of One, the Power of All"
- Day Three: "Challenging What Is, Looking to What Could Be"
- Day Four: "Bringing Vision to Reality"
- Day Five: "Living and Leading with Integrity"
- Day Six: "Staying in Action"
Application deadline: March 13, 2018