- Create admissions profile
- Check on application status
The Kolasa Scholarship
Connect with us
Community Leadership Partners
- The Office of the Public Guardian was created in Florida to provide guardianship services to incapacitated adults of limited financial means who may be subject to abuse and neglect because they have no one willing or able to monitor and advocate for them.
- The Academy for Better Communities was established in 1994 by the Barry University School of Social Work with the vision of bringing the University's resources - its expertise, students, and faculty - to bear in the communities of South Florida in order to solve pressing social problems.
- The Neighborhood Technical Assistance (NTA) Program represents a collaborative effort between Barry University School of Social Work and Miami -Dade County.
Oh oh ....