Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) student chapter
Students in the Advertising and Public Relations program and in other related fields are encouraged to join the FPRA’s student chapter. Barry University represents not only the 13th student chapter, but also the first chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association in the South Florida Region. The Barry U Chapter is an on-campus, semi-professional organization designed to build strong relationships with fellow students, faculty, and business leaders across Florida.
By joining the FPRA at Barry University, you will experience benefits such as:
- An invitation to the FPRA Annual Conference in Orlando, FL
- Eligibility to apply to take the exam for The Certificate in Principles of Public Relations in your final year
- Hands-on learning experiences through service-learning with our community partners
- Networking opportunities
- An invitation to participate in the annual FPRA event on campus
- A low-cost yearly membership
To learn more about joining the chapter contact Dr. Mariely Valentin-Llopis at firstname.lastname@example.org.