Why Barry University for a Sport Management Degree?
The top reason is experience:
- Barry's strong NCAA Division II athletic program provides you with immediate access to practical experience on the Miami Shores campus.
- South Florida's tremendous sports industry offers a vast number of internship opportunities in practically any sport you can think of. Students have worked with teams like the Miami Heat and the Florida Marlins.
- Barry's qualified professors have strong academic credentials and experience in the field. They know what is happening in the world of sport management and have strong professional networks.
If Barry's Sport Management undergraduate program sounds right for you, send us your questions or schedule a visit. We want you to get to know more about the program and make an informed choice.
Other reasons to attend Barry's Sport Management Program include:
- Strong preparation. A minor in business forms part of the sport management bachelors, ensuring a broader understanding. You can also add broadcast communication and public relations courses to the program, further increasing your marketability.
- Unique Specializations. Barry offers a specialization in golf industry on the Miami Shores campus. Our well-recognized programs and our South Florida location are ideally suited to these dynamic, growing fields.
- Financial Assistance Programs. Barry offers a generous scholarship and grant program. With different grants, loans, scholarships, and work-study opportunities, we do all we can to make your education affordable.
- Master's Option. If eligible, you can earn the Sport Management Master's by adding just one year to your bachelor's program. Courses are taken in both the School of Human Performance and Leisure Sciences and the Andreas School of Business. You can also take electives in journalism, communications, and psychology.
- Personalization. Barry's commitment to personalized attention ensures that you learn within a caring environment where you are recognized as an individual. Small classes provide more opportunities for interactive learning and discussion.