BAPTIST HEALTH SOUTH FLORIDA SCHOLARSHIP AND GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
About the Barry Baptist BOND (B3) Scholars Program
Gain real world nursing experience through this very affordable program
This program is a collaborative agreement with the College of Nursing and Health Sciences to offer 25 to 30 nursing students in the traditional program a scholarship while enrolled at Barry University.
Upon acceptance into the nursing program, and pursuant to acceptance into the Baptist Health Scholars program, Baptist Health South Florida will pay toward the student’s tuition in return for an employment commitment upon graduation.
Benefits of the B3 Scholars Program
- Guaranteed employment upon success completion of program and licensure
- High quality education with a Barry degree at an extremely affordable price
- Clinical learning experiences at one of the most highly rated health systems in South Florida
- Fast paced, challenging professional practice environment with a recognized record for nursing excellence
- An accredited Versant Nurse Residency Program (practice transition program) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Tuition assistance for furthering education
- Dedicated faculty with excellent outcomes
About the Barry Baptist (B2) Access Grant
An affordable tuition package for Baptist Health South Florida RNs
A BSN from a well-established, reputable university will prepare you to advance your career. Our 4 semester online program will help you achieve this goal. Barry University is pleased to introduce a special opportunity for Baptist Health RN’s only: the Barry Baptist (B2) Access Grant
- This unique program will provide qualified candidates a grant up to $1500 per semester.
- Combined with your Baptist’s tuition reimbursement plan, the out-of-pocket expense for a quality BSN program is only $375/semester plus a $100 technology fee.
- Your cost: $475/semester
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Contact an RN-to-BSN advisor by completing this short form.