The applicant to the M.A. in Practical Theology and Ministry program must present satisfactory evidence of the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution or A.T.S. with at least a 3.0 grade point average (see College of Arts and Sciences requirements).
- Sufficient undergraduate preparation or life experience, usually 18 hours of undergraduate theology/religious studies or equivalency.
- Theology Assessment, administered online by the program director
- A completed application
- An interview with members of the Graduate Theology Committee
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Writing samples: 1) Letter of intent; 2) Previously submitted academic text
- Access to distance learning resources and technology
Please note: Provisional acceptance may be granted on an individual basis.