Student Self-Service through NSC
National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Self Service will allow currently enrolled students to obtain up to date enrollment and student loan information 24/7 without having to call or visit the Registrar’s Office.
If you are not currently enrolled at Barry University visit NSC at:
Barry University has designated the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) as its authorized certifying agent. By accessing the self-service secure site at NSC, you may:
- Print current enrollment verification certificates to send to housing providers, health insurers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- View your enrollment history, and print enrollment history verification certificates
- View enrollment verifications that have been processed by Clearinghouse on your behalf
- View processed loan deferments
- Obtain an individualized list of your lenders
- View deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to your lenders
- Print a Good Student Discount certificate
Accessing the Clearinghouse Self-Service Secure Site:
- Open any supported browser and go to http://Webadvisor.barry.edu/
- Log into WebAdvisor by entering your User ID and password.
- Under the Academic Profiles on the right side of screen click the link:
Student Self Service Enrollment Verification National Student Clearinghouse